Thursday, July 14, 2011

Great Deals at Target and Cub this week!



I love finding great deals!  Coupons have helped stretch our family budget and helped free our dollars to be used elsewhere.  Many of the coupons I used were found on http://coupons.target.com   I found the matching manufacturer coupons by following the instructions and links on the site called Pocket Your Dollars.  http://www.pocketyourdollars.com    On this site Carrie Rocha and her staff will lead you to the best deals, including many free items.  She reviews many different stores and matches their prices/sales with both Internet coupons and coupons from sources like Smart Source, Red Plum and others.  It might take some time but it has benefited our family greatly! 

From Target: 

Sharpie Markers - FREE 

Paper Mate Pens - FREE  I forgot that these cost $ .02 / package...sorry!

Bic Pens - $ .49/ package

Kid's Jeans - $1.74

Adult Tank Top - $1.00

160 Photos - FREE 

Scotch Tape (These were found in the school section for $1.00) - Made $ .50 / roll  = $2.00 off of my total bill - BETTER THAN FREE!!! 

2 Suave Lotions - Got on a deal from Face Book - FREE 

From Cub: 

4 bags of chips
2 - 2 liters of pop
$ 3.22 total!!!!!

This was a great price for chips and pop with all of the cooking out we like to do in the summer.  I hope you have fun looking here and it encourages you to check out how you can make a few clips with the scissors and save your hard worked for dollars!

2 comments:

  1. I like your post and it is a good deal. Pocket your dollars is also good, but do you have the same problem I do in regards to the coupons she tells you to use are not the correct coupons? I have found creativecouponing.com a better and truer source for match-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that Pocket your dollars works great if you purchase the Star Tribune paper. I have tried a different paper and they didn't have the same coupons even though they did have the same Red Plum and Smart Source. That might be where you are running into trouble.

    I will check out creativecouponing.com also. Thanks for the tip. I am always looking for great sites to find wonderful deals. Happy Couponing!!!

    ReplyDelete