Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of the Week Deals from Targe!


To round out this last week I picked up a few more great deals at Target.  Let me share a few of the specifics:

The Kandoo wipes - $.42 each
The Aveeno Lotions - $3.14 for all 9 of them, on sale for $2.69 each
The Halls Cough Drops - $.04 for both
The 3 pk of Scotch Tape - $.99

Those were the really great deals with the rest making the grand total come to $16.29.  That isn't too bad and there are all things we will uses.  I have been asked a lot lately if I get things that I really don't need.  My answer is "No, unless they make money to help cover my other items."  The items in the picture might not all be the exactly the brand that I would usually purchase but they do eliminate similar items off of my list resulting in money saved.  

One of the great benefits of buying ahead like this is that you can wait for the really good deals to come along.  You can be selective as to what you want, how much you want to pay and when you want to purchase it because you already have what you need on hand.  If you end up getting extras that you won't use, give it to someone in need.  Many people bring in items to the food shelf to help out others who have less.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks and the sales that will be coming.  This Sunday's Star Tribune has 5 coupon sections in it and I am sure it will promise to meet up with some great sales!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going with you to Target next time. I need a training session from a "pro"...YOU!! Good work Melinda! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete