Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strawberry Dream



My kids say "Mom is way better than McDonald's"!  I feel like the bomb with this wonderful taste summer treat.  The recipe is easy, it is a delight to eat and you turn up "the best" in their eyes.  What could be better?

This recipe serving size is 1
  1. 2T. strawberry jam mixed with 1 tsp. water placed in the bottom of your glass
  2. Next place 1 scoop vanilla or strawberry ice cream in your glass
  3. Follow that up with a few fresh sliced strawberries
  4. Next, another scoop of ice cream
  5. Pour in 1/4 c. + Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash soda or other ginger-ale
  6. Top with real whipped cream and serve!
 Enjoy you delightful treat! 
* Modified from Taste Of Home Magazine Recipe

3 comments:

  1. That looks soooo refreshing...you rock Mama Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I saw a tweet about McDonalds Strawberry Dream's, which I haven't tried yet, so I Google-image'd them and your pic came up 2nd! Looks like I'll be trying them out, and then making my own at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam,
    I hope you enjoy this. My kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete